Dragon Age II Game Guide
This enormous guide to Dragon Age II contains a walkthrough of all the missions in the game. The description of each quest consists of consecutive steps which you will have to complete during it, including the possible endings. Numerous hints suggest how to behave during conversations with NPCs and how to win battles.
The quests in the game as well as in the guide have been divided into 5 main categories:
1) Main plot quests are those which you have to complete for the story to move forward. It’s worth to mention at this point that the campaign consists of a prologue and 3 long acts. Upon completing the last main quest in a given act, you will be automatically moved to the next part of the campaign.
2) Rumours are small mission connected with unlocking main and secondary quests.
3) Secondary quests are of second-rate meaning. They are usually highly complicated, however completing them isn’t required for advancing in the campaign.
4) Companion quests are all sorts of mission connected with the individuals joining Hawke’s team. These can be both long trips with certain characters as well as easy missions consisting of talking and delivering presents.
5) Side quests are mainly small errands, consisting of finding and delivering items or eliminating a given group of enemies.
Guide is enriched by over 90 location maps, helpful in finding important places, characters or items.
Short manual on how to use the guide:
1) Each quest contains detailed information on who requests it, what you need to do, the decisions you have to make and the prizes.
2) In order to find the desired quest, you first have to choose the proper quest type (for example side quest) and then go to the chapter connected with the given act (Act I, Act II or Act III).
3) The #1 and #2 symbols found in the guide inform that the given fragment is illustrated by the left or right screen above it.
4) Additional symbols like (M20, 7) are references to maps found at the very end of the guide. In this given case, you should look at map M20 and find point number 5.
5) Colour labels have been used in the guide. Red refers to NPCs and monsters, blue to locations, green to items and interactive objects and orange to given quests.
Jacek “Stranger” Halas
Translated to English by Jakub “cilgan” Lasota
About Dragon Age II Game Guide
Author : Jacek “Stranger” Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub “Cilgan” Lasota & Maciej “Elrond” Myrcha
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains :
252 pages, 2714 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dragon Age II Game Guide
Dragon Age II Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Experience Dragon Age 2, the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2.
You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history.
This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.
Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
- BioWare Corporation – Developer Website.
- Electronic Arts Inc. – Publisher Website.
- Dragon Age II – Official Website.
Dragon Age II PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM – Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800GTS or better), 7 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7