Fallout 3: The Pitt Game Guide
The guide to Fallout 3: The Pitt includes a detailed walkthrough for all the main and side quests available in this expansion pack for the Fallout 3 RPG game. The individual missions have also been enriched with a sheer amount of screenshots. In this guide, you can also find the descriptions of new achievements, helpful maps and also gameplay hints.
This guide includes:
- A walkthrough for all the main quests;
- A walkthrough for all the side-quests;
- Maps (main and the maps of the individual locations);
- Gameplay hints;
- Description of new achievements.
Fallout 3: The Pitt is the second official DLC for Fallout 3, developed by Bethesda Softworks. Thanks to the developer, this time you will visit the post-nuclear Pittsburgh which has been seized by the slavers. This expansion pack offers new quests, armors, items, achievements and perks. This is enough to grant you a several-hour-long fun.
About Fallout 3: The Pitt Game Guide
Author : Jacek “Stranger” Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains :
24 pages, 152 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Fallout 3: The Pitt Game Guide
- Rewards for completing The Pitt | Appendix F3: The Pitt Guide.
- Final decisions – Siding with Ashur | Final decisions F3: The Pitt Guide.
- Final decisions – Siding with Wernher – part 1 | Final decisions F3: The Pitt Guide.
- Final decisions – Siding with Wernher – part 2 | Final decisions F3: The Pitt Guide.
- Main map of The Pitt | Maps F3: The Pitt Guide.
Fallout 3: The Pitt Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Bethesda Softworks
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The Pitt allows you to travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters. Explore a sprawling settlement ravaged by time, neglect, nuclear radiation, and moral degradation. The Pitt is filled with morally grey choices, shady NPCs, new enemies, new weapons, and much more.
The Pitt opens with a desperate radio message, and a meeting with its sender, an escaped slave named Wernher. Wernher claims that the leader of “The Pitt” has created a cure for mutations… and he needs you to go in and retrieve it. From there, the player can proceed in a number of ways, in true Fallout 3 style. Do you fight your way in, or disguise yourself as a slave? Ally with the slaves, or join their Raider overlords? The Pitt is very morally ambiguous – there’s no real right or wrong, just choices to be made, sides to be chosen, and a mystery that could send shockwaves throughout the entire Wasteland.
* Explore an entire new area – the post-apocalyptic ruins of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, known as The Pitt!
* Find and use new weaponry, such as the AutoAxe, a new melee weapon with a powerful, serrated rotary blade hungry for flesh.
* Discover new side quests and subtle plot elements and determine your path in this place where nothing is “right” or “wrong.”
* Exclusive new perks and achievements!
Fallout 3: The Pitt PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), Windows XP/Vista