Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Game Guide
Welcome to the guide to Storm of Zehir – the second Neverwinter Nights 2 expansion. I hope that this guide and walkthrough helps you enjoy the gameplay and discover the secrets of Storm of Zehir.
The text has been split into following sections:
Party – where you’ll find tips on creating your party, companion descriptions and the information on Adventurers Guild where you can learn party feats.
World Map – rules for moving about the world map, which changed drastically in this expansion, and the descriptions of some of the random encounters.
Trade – the basics rules for managing trade, listings of resource prices in each city and costs for expanding your merchant organization.
Main Quests (The Ship, Samarach, Sword Coast, North Samarach) – descriptions of main story quests.
Locations – location descriptions along with side quests that can be obtained in them.
Brown – quests I.e. quest 12: Shortage
Blue – places, locations I.e. Crypt
Orange – items I.e. short sword +1
100 $ – 100 gold pieces
Green – characters, monsters I.e. Volo, vampires
If a location is marked with (V) or I.e 12. Barrow – Volo, it means, that the location is of interest to Volo and it’s tied to the quest you get from him early in game.
Karol “Karolus” Wilczek
About Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Game Guide
Author : Karol “Karolus” Wilczek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Artur “Sir Artus” Cnotalski
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains :
28 pages, 81 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Game Guide
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- publisher: Atari
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: 12+ / ESRB: Teen
In addition to trading and economic manipulation, the Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Overland Map allows players to explore the Chultan Peninsula and Sword Coast in a non-linear manner never before seen in any of the Neverwinter Nights games. Exploration will take players from well-known locations, like Neverwinter and Crossroad Keep, to more exotic areas, such as the xenophobic jungle nation of Samarach. Groups of highwaymen and monsters populate the Overland Map and the farther from civilization the player roams, the more difficult the encounters become. The 15-hour campaign in Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir is also packed with new classes, spells, creatures, and playable races.
Fans of the compelling multiplayer features of Neverwinter Nights 2 will also be able to take advantage of new improvements to the multiplayer experience, while modders will be able to take advantage of the power and flexibility of the Overland Map and Trading System features along with other world-building enhancements.
– Travel the Sword Coast and Samarach using the open ended exploration of the new Overland Map. Use skills like Spot and Survival while on the Overland Map to avoid ambushes and even find hidden locales and lost artifacts.
– Create your own full party of adventurers. Devastate your foes with a squad of fireball-flinging Sorcerers, form a solid wall of steel with a party of Fighters, or strike the perfect balance in your party by spreading out the classes you choose for your characters.
– Improved party gameplay including streamlined party conversations, a new Teamwork Benefit System, and powerful party feats.
– The world’s economy reacts to your adventures and choices. And, through trading and quests, you can expand your merchant company into a massive trading empire.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 – Official Website.
- Ossian Studios – Developer Website.
- Atari – Publisher Website.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP