Prince of Persia Game Guide
Welcome to our guide devoted to the newest edition of Prince’s of Persia adventures. This time we can totally forget about the Sands of Time and move to a completely new fictional world which has nothing to do with the previous series. Our task is to stop the evil Ahriman from escaping from a sealed prison. However we will have to fight with his servants, before we face Ahriman himself.
This guide contains all pieces of information which are necessary to complete the adventure happily, collect all 1001 Light Seeds and unlock secrets.
Przemek “G40st” Zamecki
- You can’t die in ‘Prince of Persia’. Even if you are not able to get hold of a particular place or you start to fall, Elika will save you every single time. She will toss you to the last safe place you have been to. Your companion is even more immune and self-sufficient so when you jump you don’t have to worry about her at all.
- Talk to Elika as much as possible. It will enable you to obtain few interesting pieces of information connected to the plot’s background. You will also have the opportunity to hear many humorous dialogues.
- Light Seeds appear only after you heal a particular area. There are 45 shining balls in every location but not all of them are available at once. Sometimes reaching them requires special powers. For that reason, you should check if you can collect Light Seeds from any of healed areas every time you leave the temple.
- If you get lost, you can use Elika’a ability to show the right way.
- You can teleport between the healed areas. You just enter the map’s menu, choose the location of destination and press the right button.
About Prince of Persia Game Guide
Author : Przemek Zamecki for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka “Pyretta Blaze” Szukuc
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains :
51 pages, 1000 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Prince of Persia Game Guide
- Ruined Citadel – King’s Gate – Light Seeds | Ruined Citadel Prince of Persia Guide.
- The Vale – The Cauldron | The Vale Prince of Persia Guide.
- The Vale – The Cauldron – Light Seeds | The Vale Prince of Persia Guide.
- The Vale – Machinery Ground – Light Seeds | The Vale Prince of Persia Guide.
- Temple | Basics Prince of Persia Guide.
Prince of Persia Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Ubisoft
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 12+ / ESRB: Teen
– A new hero emerges: Master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Grip fall down the face of a building, perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations, swing over canyons, buildings and anything that is reachable. This new rogue warrior must utilize all of his new skills along with a whole new combat system to battle Ahriman’s corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
– A new epic journey begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Masterful storytelling and sprawling environments will deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
– Emergence of a deadly new ally: History’s greatest ally is revealed in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving enabling the Prince to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
– All new for Next-Gen: The franchise’s debut on next-generation consoles utilizes Ubisoft’s proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed.
Prince of Persia PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista