Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Guide
The game guide Star Wars: The Old Republic contains everything that concerns all the eight classes from the very beginning till leaving the starting planet. There are four starting planets, each for two classes. That is why the guide is divided into four large parts.
Before each part there is the “Hints” chapter. It is common to all four parts. Here, you will find valuable hints concerning the gameplay. Getting acquainted with it is crucial for everyone who has started playing the game, and particularly for those who don’t have any experience in playing MMO games.
Each of the four parts contains five chapters that describe: places, two classes and their main missions, side missions, and the location of datacrons. You can find more details below:
- In the “Places” chapter (in each part) you will find: all Codex entries, including the Lore items, creatures found in the Bestiary, less and more important bosses, vendors, trainers, services, Respawn Points (coming back to life), Taxis, Quick Travel Points, Security Chests, Datacrons and many other interesting details.
- In the “Bounty Hunter”, “Imperial Agent”, “Sith Warrior”, “Sith Inquisitor”, “Jedi Knight”, “Jedi Consular”, “Trooper” and “Smuggler” chapters you will find exact descriptions of all class missions for each class. Apart from describing the mission objectives, each chapter presents all of the more important dialogues along with their consequences – earning Light or Dark Side Points, Affection points and possible additional rewards. Mission descriptions are supplemented with accurate maps (together with the locations of all Taxis, Quick Travel Points and Respawn points) and illustrations.
- The “Hutta”, “Korriban”, “Tython” and “Ord Mantell” chapters contain descriptions of all side missions you can accomplish playing on the particular starting planet within level 11. Apart from describing the mission objectives, the chapter presents all of the more important dialogues along with their consequences – earning Light or Dark Side Points, Affection points and possible additional rewards. Mission descriptions are supplemented with accurate maps (together with the locations of all Taxis, Quick Travel Points and Respawn points) and illustrations.
- The “Datacrons” chapter (in each part) precisely describes how to get to each of the three Datacrons located on the starting planet (Hutta, Korriban, Tython or Ord Mantell).
Authors: Piotr “Ziuziek” Deja & Anna Deja (translation)
About Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Guide
Author : Piotr “Ziuziek” Deja for gamepressure.com
Translator : Anna Deja
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains :
234 pages, 1188 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Guide
Star Wars: The Old Republic Video Game
- genre: MMO
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.
Join us. Your personal Star Wars saga begins in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- BioWare Corporation – Developer Website.
- Electronic Arts Inc. – Publisher Website.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Official Website.
Star Wars: The Old Republic PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz/AMD Phenom 2 X4 2.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce GTX 260/Radeon HD 4850 or better, Windows 7 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB GeForce 7600/Radeon X1800 or better/ Windows XP/Vista/7