The Night of the Rabbit Game Guide & Walkthrough
The Night of the Rabbit is a cheerful point-and-click adventure game. It takes you into the world of magic. This guide includes detailed and illustrated walkthrough, hints how to play, quartet card game rules and description of all spell. Also you can find where are hidden all quartet cards, dewdrops, story’s and stickers.
This guide has been color-coded in a following manner:
Orange for characters
Blue for objects
Green for locations
Brown for spells.
Maciej “Psycho Mantis” Stepnikowski
About The Night of the Rabbit Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Maciej “Psycho Mantis” Stepnikowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains :
15 pages, 261 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Night of the Rabbit Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Dewdrops | Collector The Night of the Rabbit Guide.
- Cards | Collector The Night of the Rabbit Guide.
- Adventure in Mousewood | Walkthrough The Night of the Rabbit Guide.
- The four portals: rockwhisper and greengrow spells | Walkthrough The Night of the Rabbit Guide.
- Stickers | Collector The Night of the Rabbit Guide.
The Night of the Rabbit Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Daedalic Entertainment
- publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 3+
Daedalic Entertainment presents a new creation of Matthias Kempke who has already made a mark among adventure fans with his What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time among adventure fans.
– A mysterious world:: Unravel the Marquis de Hoto’s sinister secret, travelling through Mousewood and far portal worlds.
– Hand drawn HD-graphics: Let more than 50 carefully hand drawn HD sceneries and over 40 lovingly animated characters put a spell on you.
– Enchanting soundtrack: One hour of music composed exclusively for this game, sophisticated ambient sounds and fully voiced dialogues bring the magic to your ears
– Bonus content: Unlock a multitude of extras, like a segmented audio book, an enigmatic card deck and funny stickers. Collect them all and learn more about Mousewood’s people.
– Tricky puzzles: It will take all your wit and cunning to master the portal worlds’ different spells and solve the mysteries surrounding Mousewood and the Marquis.
- Daedalic Entertainment – Developer and Publisher Website.
- The Night of the Rabbit – Official Website.
The Night of the Rabbit PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 GT or better), 6 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7/8