Yesterday Origins Game Guide
Yesterday Origins game guide contains lot of tips useful during playing this dark but also humorous adventure which is taking place today and in times of Spanish Inquisition. It is thorough, illustrated solution which will guide you through all adventures of John and Pauline, couple known from first game of this series – Yesterday.
To make using this game guide easier to navigate, each chapter has been divided into subchapters with describing all tasks which you need to deal with. Moreover, puzzles are highlighted by using headers to let you find them quickly. All objects you need to take are marked in red, information which can be used as items are marked in blue, achievements are marked in orange, and important information are bolded.
Three years later after memorable events in which the couple and also Henry White and Samuel Cooper where involved, John and Pauline are living in Paris and running an antique shop. Yesterday is still suffering from amnesia and having nightmares about his past when he was Miguel de Castro, son of Duke of Fuentenegra.
Yesterday Origins game guide contains:
- description of how to get every achievement (in addition, list of all achievements you can find in the last chapter of this guide).
- detailed description of how to end this game;
- explanation of all the puzzles with appropriate screenshots;
- description of how to get every achievement
Katarzyna “Kayleigh” Michalowska (www.gamepressure.com)
About Yesterday Origins Game Guide
Author : Anna “pestka” Nowopolska for gamepressure.com
last update : November 10, 2016
Guide contains :
10 pages, 89 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Yesterday Origins Game Guide
- Chapter One – Paris | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Prologue | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Two – The sacred monastery of Santa Brigida | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Three – New York | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Four – Inverloch’s Castle | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
Yesterday Origins Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Pendulo Studios
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, iOS, AND
Yesterday Origins is an adventure game which brings a continuation to Yesterday, a game released back in 2012. The campaign focuses on John Yesterday’s further adventures, who is the protagonist of the original game. The plot here was divided into two timelines, thus the players are acquainted both with present-day events and those which took place back in the era of the Spanish Inquisition.
In terms of the mechanics, Yesterday Origins follows the pattern of the predecessing game. Thus the players received a typical representative of point-and-click adventure games. For the most part, the player explores the in-game environments, talks to NPCs, gathers items and solves puzzles.
Yesterday Origins does not make use of any elements present in the developer’s previous projects -it is Pendulo’s first fully three-dimensional game.
- Pendulo Studios – Developer Website.
- THQ Nordic / Nordic Games – Publisher Website.
- Yesterday Origins – Official Website.
Yesterday Origins PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Quad Core 2.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 9600 GT/Radeon HD 3600 or better, 4 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8